We specialize in sexual abuse risk
All we do is help people and organizations who, because of what they do, cannot avoid sexual abuse risk.
To help you manage sexual abuse risk, we partner with BOKRIM. In hours, instead of the usual months, BOKRIM will have you using risk management best practice to manage sexual abuse risk like an expert, even if you have no previous risk management experience. Visit BOKRIM using the button below.
To help you obtain Sexual Abuse and Misconduct Liability (SML) insurance, we partner with RPS. RPS is one of the largest insurance organizations in the country. They have access to global insurance markets and all the world’s specialist SML insurers. Apply for coverage through RPS using the button below.
If you want to talk to us about sexual abuse risk, sexual abuse risk management, or sexual abuse insurance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The insurance policy we access is based on the following:
- The policy responds to claims that are made and reported during the policy period
- The insurer has a duty to defend you
- The costs to defend you are included in the limit of insurance
- Primary and excess coverage can be considered
- Excess coverage can be offered on a claims made basis sitting over an occurrence policy
- We typically access limits from $500,000 to $5,000,000, though higher limits are also available if needed.
- A self-insured retention applies to every policy, with a minimum level of $5,000 per victim
- The minimum premium we can access is US$2,500
Who can be insured
We can help you if you are in one of the core sexual abuse sectors:
We can also help you if you are one of the following:
- School Counselor
- After School Programs
- Tutoring Companies
- Bus Transportation
- Construction Workers on School / University Campuses
- Janitors Working on School Campuses
- Engineering Companies
- Cafeteria Food Service Vendors
- Day Care Operations
- Airport Transportation
- Retail Stores
- Construction Firms / Contractors
- Day Camps
- Day Care Facilities
- Dormitory Facilities (including School Dorms)
- Fitness Centers
- Hospitality and Social Club Operations
- Outpatient Medical Facilities
- Overnight Camps (including Sports Camps)
- School Vendors and Salespeople
- Teen Youth Groups
- Visiting Nurse / Senior Home Care / Adult Day Care
- SML insurance application available here – it can take as little as 10 minutes to complete the form.
- After you submit a completed form, RPS see if any of their insurers will offer you a quote.
- They will email you if they or the insurer have any questions or issues but, if not, they will usually email you with a quotation in 24 to 48 hours.
- If you like the quotation, you address any subjectivities – if there are any – and ask RPS to bind the insurance.
- RPS will confirm your coverage is bound directly to you and issue an invoice you must pay within 30 days.
- There is no obligation to bind any quotation sent to you.
- If you have any questions at any time, you can call or email us at email@example.com.