What we do
Jigsaw has changed. Now, we can help almost any organization looking for SAM insurance. Welcome to Jigsaw 2.0.
We are still a Risk Purchasing Group. We still provide access to sexual abuse and misconduct (SAM) liability insurance. We still specialize in counselors and therapists working with schools.
- We can obtain sexual abuse and misconduct liability insurance for most types of organization: education, religious, non-profit, transportation, healthcare, and commercial.
- We started by specializing in coverage for independent professional counselors and therapists when they are working in or for School Districts – most often in California. We still look after these specialists.
- Our coverage meets School District contractually mandated requirements, including up to a $5,000,000 limit, though $1,000,000 is enough for most organizations working in Schools.
- A rated carrier (A.M. Best)
- Additional Insured capabilities on request.
- Competitive premiums and low SIRs.
- Insurance application available here – it can take as little as 10 minutes to complete the form.
- After you submit a completed form, we see if our insurer will offer you a quote.
- We email you if we have any questions or issues but, if we don’t, we email you a quotation.
- If you like the quotation, you address any subjectivities – if there are any – and issue bind instructions.
- We confirm coverage bound and issue an invoice you have 30 days to pay.
- There is, of course, no obligation to bind our coverage unless you qualify for and want insurance through Jigsaw.
- If you have any questions at any time, you can call or email us at email@example.com.
We specialize in SAM risk. The coverage we obtain is tailored to the particular characteristics of SAM risk.
If you would like to talk to us about SAM risk, SAM risk management, or SAM insurance, please call the number at the top of this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.